Monday, January 31, 2005

Alas! i'm almost unable to take Tong Ange's voice! back to my old fantacy of visualising singing voice as threads of light, at the beginning this dim thread of shimmering blue that just winds and winds around me, and slides against my imagination (how do i make this sound not so perverted?) and inducing in me a shiver, a heartache, a sorrow. it seems to be trying hard to conceal the firery cry that eventually outbursts in the chorus. and the sigh in the narration! and the pause after that. oh. makes me think how deeply affectionate lin juemin must have been!

and listening to this followed by chyi yu's Jue is just such a tear jerker. it's been a long time since i read the letter itself, but seriously, i've never thought of it as something so romantic. music is music. music helps along with expression, so apt and effortlessly.

i'm just being deprived here. :p hehe..
but sigh. so heavy is human emotion.

No comments: