Sunday, January 30, 2005

Donde Voy

Donde voy

齐豫

Music: Tish Hinojosa
Lyrics: Chyi Yu
Arrangement: David Scheffler
all alone i have started my journey
to the darkness of darkness i go
with a reason,i stopped for a moment
in this world full of pleasure so frail
town after town on i travel
pass through faces i know and know not
like a bird in flight,sometimes i topple
time and time again,just farewells
donde voy,donde voy*
day by day,my story unfolds
solo estoy,solo estoy**
all alone as the day i was born
till your eyes rest in mine,i shall wander
no more darkness i know and know not
for your sweetness i traded my freedom
not knowing a farewell awaits
you know,hearts can be repeatedly broken
making room for the harrows to come
along with my sorrows i buried
my tears,my smiles,your name
donde voy,donde voy
songs of lovetales i sing of no more
solo estoy,solo estoy
once again with my shadows i roam
donde voy,donde voy
all alone as the day i was born
solo estoy,solo estoy
still alone with my shadows i roam

*donde voy--'where i go' in spanish
**solo estoy--'alone i am' in spanish

5 comments:

Z said...

hey i listend to the song, it's very nice! and i didn't know qi yu writes so fine.

Jade said...

确是才女。
却想到几天前跟朋友说话讲到‘女子无才便是德’说,才女是大家的福气,自己的晦气。
不好意思我又跑题了...

Z said...

TO J
... why would u recline at the fact u r talented, it's a bless not to be traded with. and sure there're admirers all around. like me for example :)

sangyu said...

me second! :D

Jade said...

oh la la 大家误会了,我都没说自己是才女,更不提否认这码事,承蒙抬举,小女子实受之有愧...折寿阿折寿...那天跟朋友说起的是初中我们班的旷世才女,别的不说,毕业分飞这么多年,直到现在我某几个最是有脑子的朋友还是对伊魂牵梦萦,无法自拔...这派头,才叫才女吧.

因此才有‘女子无才便是德’的想法。

看了那篇李碧华帖子后,我突然意识到我那些朋友基本也都可以划入小男人范畴...长叹一声..............