Friday, June 10, 2005

packing

i'm packing as i type this down. it's been too short. one year. now that the common room has all the crappy photos and posters and horny soft toys removed, it feels so empty. although i've never been very close to my suitemates, it's impossible not to feel a sense of. loss. i guess.
sorting out stuff, sorting out memories. found my slashing ring that britt bought me the start of octobor. it's still has battery. and still flashing. and i showed it and they smiled and exclaimed. yeah. been so long.

and my itune happens to be playing sarah maclachlan's i will remember you.

I will remember you,
will you remember me?
I will remember you,
will you remember me...


goes on and on.

it's strange..how sentimental i feel. i don't know. it's not that i'm leaving the school or sth, it's just the room. the room that i didn't even like much. sigh.

ah such a mess!

1 comment:

Z said...

i always feel sad when I see something empty. Especially after clearing out of a room. I don't like moving around basically.