Wednesday, April 27, 2005

i'm a loser. i didn't even notice that it's already the fifth week of the quarter. time just got a new engine for faster flights.

yeah, and when i went to the lab the sweetest thing was said. i didn't have to stay cos there were no mice. so i came back. earliest of all time. i collected my parcel, which is ehrenreich's the hearts of men, reading for doc. well, better than nothing. then i did laundry, and cleaned my room with revolutionary force and speed. now my room is clearly divided into 3 parts. my rationality. desk and computer. book shelf. my feelings. drawer set, scores, paints and canvas, make-up mirror, accessaries and cds. and my bed. well. if only i could stay there longer. lol. and i just found a nice alternative to an easel. my score folder, which i just bought from my section leader for 17.55(!!) works ideally as an easel. a strap keeps it open at an angle of about 110 degrees. this is economical utility of space, as long as i don't drip too much paint onto the black folder. fantastic.

saw someone else's drawing of an eye, inspired to draw today too. wish i could improve faster.
DSC05139

my java teacher.
DSC05140

and my new imaginary friend. what shall i call her.. hmmm. yeah, she's got some attitude problem.
DSC05135

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice imaginary friend. oh yes, time flies..

Z said...

do u draw who you wish to be? or subconsciously? I was thinking about it while ago.

Jade said...

your java teacher me likey hoho...and the last one is interesting..she's got such a thin, austere face yet such full lips! a serious girl with a hidden sensual side? ;D