Friday, March 15, 2013

Untitled

it's late afternoon. i'm sitting in a cafe sipping on tea while pretending to work but really watching people in the streets. when i think about the alternatives, either on the beach in california, or in one of the two densely populated asian cities i grew up in, i am happy that i decided to spend my mid to late twenties in grad school this small city of cambridge. here i live with roommates, i walk everywhere, i cook, i have coffees at cafes, i go to bars with friends, i work and think at leisure. i don't live with my parents, i don't have to driver everywhere and i'm not married. somehow, i feel very much like an individual.

3 comments:

Ponder Stibbons said...

aww

sangyu said...

haha it just didn't feel like something i should be posting on the facebook

Ponder Stibbons said...

I feel the same (about life in grad school). I worry my quality of life will be much worse after grad school.