Tuesday, September 09, 2008

gadget day

in this glorious morning, my new phone with a t mobile sim card in it came. i officially have a cell phone again.

in the afternoon, i popped 2 ram sticks into my computer, 1 gig each... i've been the biggest moron of the world not to do it for the past 4 years while enduring the stupid slow speed of my computer. it flies on 2 gigs.

the memory sticks are from crucial.com. in the same shipment came my tiny tiny usb drive. it is the new Crucial Gizmo! Jr 4Gb USB flash drive...some shots:







how it looks in the usb port of my computer...




thickness as compared to a quarter



linear measurements as compared to the US coins


what can i say. it's a good day:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, u got so much time to take pictures of a usb with random coins from ur pouch. yup, u do haev a great day!

fm said...

wonder how long before u lose the stick. :) and yes, 2gb ram rocks! (although im still looking forward to a new laptop.)