Thursday, July 21, 2005

sketches

i found some sketches i made some time back out of time magazine pictures or my own imagination. looks like i was much better at representataion that time, or i was much more patient.


yeah it's satine. don't scold me for not doing justice to her beauty and character.


actually inspired by turando.

i liked her attitude. what makes the sketch come alive. to me.



yeah, to me, each skech is so precious cos i thought the person in there really has a life. it'll be a cruel thing to tear any of them up. so i didn't. no matter how bad some of my sketches looked. haha.

6 comments:

Desmond said...

you are an artist...in more ways than one...

sangyu said...

wow. thx haha.

Anonymous said...

Is that satine?? I love the sketch!! Urgh how come you're so talented?!

- life is unfair - hmpf

sangyu said...

of course life is unfair. bleagh.

sangyu said...

of course life is unfair. bleagh.

sangyu said...

ah i clicked it twice do i sound super egoistic now? haha. but seriously there's sth wrong with the sketch cos it doesn't look like her as much as i wanted it to.